Real Estate

Drafting a legal real estate document

Real Property Transactions

Real estate transactions involve the transfer and acquisition of property through buying, selling inheriting and gifting of property. Ms. Raxter is available to assist with drafting and reviewing contracts, drafting deeds, preparing Affidavits of Heirship, and guiding clients through the laws and regulated process of acquiring, dividing and using property. Such legal processes include acquiring land by sale or gift, adverse possession, inheritance, and family land grant.  

Real Estate Services

  • Drafting Deeds
  • Affidavits of Heirship
  • Adverse Possession
  • Quiet Title Actions
  • Family Land Grants
HomeLegal ServicesReal Estate